Aisha Alhassan is attending Wednesday’s federal executive council meeting being presided over by President Muhammadu Buhari at the Aso Rock Villa, Abuja.
The embattled Minister of Women Affairs, Hajia Aisha Alhassan, is currently attending today’s meeting of the federal executive council (FEC) being presided over by President Muhammadu Buhari.
She arrived at 10:45am for the 11am meeting, a week after disclosing that she would campaign for former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar even if President Muhamamdu Buhari decides to seek re-election in 2019.
In what they described as “anti-party activities” and “disloyalty”, the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has called for her sack in what.
This is a developing story, TORI News will bring you more updates shortly…
- 3 Times Aisha AlHassan Made Comments Against President Buhari
- Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting
- APC Denies Calling For Aisha Alhassan’s Resignation For Endorsing Atiku
- Update: We warned Buhari not to appoint Alhassan – El-Rufai
- President Buhari Meets APC, PDP Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos)
- Photos of Buhari enjoying Daura For Sallah
- Based on Buhari’s Achievements, We Will Be Re-elected in 2019 – APC
- Update: Video of President Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba, Campaigning For Atiku For 2019 Presidential Election
- The minister of women affairs, Senator Aisha Alhassan has apologised over her comments
- Buhari’s Minister, Shittu Vows To Succeed Ajimobi in Oyo 2019