The Nigerian Army has confirmed that ‘Exercise Egwu Eke II’, (Python Dance) will begin fully from September 15 until October 2017 this year.
According to a statement made available to DAILY POST, Deputy Director, public relations, 82 Division of the Army in Enugu, Sagir Musa, revealed that the operation will take place simultaneously in Abia, Anambra, Cross River, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo States.
Part of the statement read: “In our efforts to carry members of the public along, Gmail and email addresses, Facebook and Twitter accounts have been created for the exercise. The addresses are; Exercise EGWU EKE II as follows:
“Email address: [email protected]
“Facebook account’s name is Egwu Eke II
“The twitter handle is @egwueke2, “Similarly, in addition to the Nigerian Army Information and Call Centre Telephone Number 193 (Using all Networks toll free) and Human Right Desk Number 08160134303, the under listed cellphones numbers are also hereby provided as dedicated public telephone numbers to members of the public who might have reason to pass credible information or reasonable complains to various Commanders of Exercise EGWU EKE 11;
Sector 1 (Abia State) Commander – 08023445961/07065013133.
Sector 2 (Imo State) Commander – 07030803546.
Sector 3 (Enugu State) Commander – 08023634672.
Sector 4 (Anambra State) Commander – 07037055354.
Sector 5 (Ebonyi State) Commander – 07039833547/08180605871.
Sector 6 (Cross River State) Commander – 08033865572.”
- Army set To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West
- Muslims, Non-Biafrans Living In South-East, South South Have Nothing To Fear – IPOB
- Abia Soldier Invasion: Ekweremadu Tells Igbos Not to Panic
- Ogbizi Takes Over As Abia New Police Commissioner And Warns Agitators
- Abia Crisis: Why Government Will Not Touch Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Ikpeazu
- See How Army Deserter Turned Biafra Security Service Trainer was Arrested For Robbery (Photos)
- Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Army’s Alleged Invasion Of His Home
- Nnamdi Kanu’s cousin, Adaku, allegedly killed during the military crackdown in Aba (PHOTOS)
- Army Cannot Declare IPOB A Terrorist Group – Saraki
- shocking story of army man sent to sambisa forest (Episode 7)